Currently St. John’s holds a traditional worship service every week at 10 am during the school year. The Sunday service is called “traditional” because it utilizes liturgies and hymns which have been used by the Christian church for centuries.
The primary focus of our worship is the proclamation of the Word of God in every aspect of our worship.
Worship has many different components. Worship is about:
1) Praising God for the wonders he does.
2) Thanking him for his mercies and grace.
3) Receiving the forgiveness for the errors we commit daily.
4) Being strengthened through his heavenly food.
5) Proclaiming Christ.
6) Expressing unity in faith and action.
7) Bearing with one another as helpers and family.